Known for its crystal clean waters and white-sandy beaches, Grenada is a tropical island country resting in the Caribbean Sea. The country is an ideal destination for those seeking a secondary passport as they offer a quick and efficient Citizenship by Investment Program. The resurgence of Grenada since attaining independence in 1974 is note-worthy, tourism and agricultural sectors, in particular, has helped it to become one of the fastest growing economies in the country. A Grenada passport holder can travel to a total of 141 countries without any visa restrictions. The citizenship program offered by Grenada is the only one of its kind to permit visa-free entry to China. To acquire a secondary passport from the country, the applicant needs to make a minimum monetary investment of 150,000 USD. Passport Legacy is the most trusted agency in Dubai that offers a hassle-free route to securing a Grenada Passport.
Grenada Investment Options
Donation to the NTF = As suggested by its name, the National Transformation Fund is setup to improve the infrastructure within the country. A single applicant is required to make a monetary investment of 150,000 USD to be eligible for citizenship. The required investment amount will increase with the number of dependents.
Real Estate = The applicant is required to purchase any government approved property in the country worth 220,000 USD or more. Applicant is free to sell the acquired property after a period of 5 years.
Grenada Passport Program Benefits:
- Applicants do not need to be in Grenada during the time of application
- Grenada Citizenship is a gateway to acquiring a US E-2 Visa
- Citizens are exempt from paying capital gains, inheritance, and foreigner income tax
- The processing time is less than 90 days
- Candidates do not have to fulfill any educational or management requirements
- The country does recognize Dual Citizenship