Our world has undergone significant changes because of global movements for women’s rights. The number of talented women entering the workforce has been growing steadily. Gender diversity in the workplace is becoming increasingly important to companies. Despite increasing numbers, women remain significantly underrepresented in boards of directors and top executive positions, even more so in the investment migration industry. The current focus is on gender diversity. Traditionally, women have a more challenging attitude when it comes to challenges in the industry, and they are more robust defenders of the company’s goals than their male counterparts. There may be no utopian era regarding gender equality in the 21st century, but it is slowly improving as we see more women in high-ranking politics, academia, business, and government.
Our communities are seeing a significant shift in power shift to women, and as more women are running companies, households, and communities, it is only logical for them to seek the tools necessary to change – enter investment migration. Improving women’s economic opportunities through investment migration involves two stages. As part of the investment migration process, the decision-making phase comes first. In phase two, they will use it to enhance their success. When you are looking into opportunities for global mobility, whether a residency in the European Union or a new passport from the Caribbean or Turkey, it is crucial that you plan this out carefully to ensure you and your family gain the maximum benefits.
Researchers have found that women have excellent cross-signaling capabilities throughout their thinking process, allowing them to see things holistically and predict how any decision can affect others. To make a wise decision when considering investing in residency by investment or citizenship by investment, your entire family needs to have that wholesome viewpoint at hand. Mothers have a critical role in getting the right type of citizenship or residency by investment for the family. Your kids will have access to the best universities for their field of study and will have better employment opportunities. You can even use the second home as a safety net if the country becomes uneasy. Choosing the right residency program or citizenship by investment depends upon the connection you have with your children.
The success formula for women empowerment
In today’s corporate world, it takes a lot to succeed, regardless of gender, but we see an abundance of female CEOs and Presidents across the globe. You can have a difficult time managing your career or business, but you can make your life a whole lot easier with investment migration as a way to enhance their global mobility and strengthen their business foundation. Women can expand their businesses into the EU market by becoming residents by investing in Portugal, which has one of the most seamless economies in the world. In addition to getting Portugal residency through the Portugal Residency by Investment Program, also known as the golden visa, you can also get Portuguese citizenship, increasing your chances of doing business globally.
If you obtain a second passport from Dominica, you can travel visa-free to the world’s top economic centers, such as the United Kingdom, European Union, Singapore, Hong Kong, and more. Investment migration can promote the success of women by providing them access to global markets. Investment migration does give you an abundance of choices when it comes to choosing a country to grow your company. Ideally, it would be best to get residency in Spain, the most female-dominant country in the EU, or consider getting citizenship. In Lucia, female managers (57.3%) outnumber male counterparts (42.7%).
A global business isn’t the only reason to migrate your assets abroad – it’s also one of the best ways to protect your assets. Worldwide, the number of high-net-worth women (HNWW) is growing. This year, there were 328 women on Forbes World’s Billionaire List (The Richest 2021), a 60% increase over last year, and women’s wealth must also be protected against taxes and economic uncertainty. You can diversify your assets with citizenship by investment and residency by an investment by transferring your wealth to safe offshore banks in common law countries such as St. Kitts & Nevis, or by purchasing real estate in popular property markets such as Lisbon and Athens. In this way, you can safeguard your wealth in a secure, accessible location against an uncertain future.
Economic empowerment has numerous benefits
- To achieve gender equality and women’s rights, economic empowerment is vital. For women to be economically empowered, they must participate equally in existing markets; have access to productive resources and control over them; have access to decent work; have control over their own time, lives, and bodies; and have a voice and an agency in economic decision-making at all levels.
- Having empowered women both in the economy and at work is critical to attaining Sustainable Development Goals like achieving gender equality, promoting full and productive employment, ensuring the health and reducing inequalities.
- A growing economy depends on more women working. In addition to other positive effects, women’s economic empowerment boosts productivity, increases income equity, and economic diversification. The growth of the economy does not automatically translate into a reduction in gender-based inequality. In contrast, gender gaps are estimated to cost approximately 15 per cent of GDP to the economy.
- Education contributes to women’s economic empowerment and inclusive economic growth. Women’s and girls’ health and well-being and the possibility of income-generation and participation in the formal labor market depend on continuing education and upskilling throughout the life course.
- Businesses benefits from women’s economic equality. In addition to improving organizational effectiveness and growth, companies benefit significantly from increasing employment and leadership opportunities for women. In all dimensions of organizational performance, companies with three or more women in senior management score higher
Passport Legacy is the place to learn more about the various EU citizenship by investment programs. For those of you finding it difficult to understand your objectives, pain points, and reasoning, we can help you determine the best citizenship or residency-by-investment options suited to your needs; we also respect and value women’s contributions to society at every level. Head to the Passport Legacy website to know more.