Known for its crystal clean waters and white-sandy beaches, Grenada is a tropical island country resting in the Caribbean Sea. The country is an ideal destination for those seeking a secondary passport as they offer a quick and efficient Citizenship by Investment Program. The resurgence of Grenada since attaining independence in 1974 is note-worthy, tourism and agricultural sectors, in particular, has helped it to become one of the fastest growing economies in the country.
A Grenada passport holder can travel to a total of 140+ countries without any visa restrictions. The citizenship program offered by Grenada is the only one of its kind to permit visa-free entry to China. To acquire a secondary passport from the country, the applicant needs to make a minimum monetary investment of USD 150,000. Passport Legacy is the most trusted agency in Dubai that offers a hassle-free route to securing a Grenada Passport.
Grenada Investment Options
Donation to the NTF = As suggested by its name, the National Transformation Fund is setup to improve the infrastructure within the country. A single applicant is required to make a monetary investment of USD 150,000 to be eligible for citizenship. The required investment amount will increase with the number of dependents.
Real Estate = The applicant is required to purchase any government approved property in the country worth USD 220,000 or more. Applicant is free to sell the acquired property after a period of five years.
- Visa-free access to more than 140 countries including the UK, Schengen area, China, and Russia. The Grenadian passport is the only one offering a citizenship program that grants you access to China.
- A gateway to acquire a US E-2 Visa- The only Caribbean Citizenship program that has it.
- A commonwealth country.
- Being exempted from paying capital gains, inheritance, and foreigner income tax.
- Applicants do not need to be in Grenada during the time of application.
- The processing time is less than 6 months.
- Citizenship is passed onto all future generations and newborn children can be added for a few hundred dollars.
- Access to the largest American medical University; St. George’s University; outside the US in Grenada.