Dual citizenship safeguards you against any kind of instability in your occupation and touches every aspect of life. It helps a person to enjoy the benefits of working and living freely in two countries. Whether it be travelling and owning properties, it can all be much easier, simpler, and satisfying in a country that is your own. Working in either of the countries would feel at home. You won’t need a visa or feel alienated and unwelcome or like a guest. Whether you are a businessman trying to run a company or a student aiming to get a good education without an extra tuition rate, dual citizenship is a great key to a quality life and better opportunities.
Investing in second citizenship can be very profitable for people living with uncertainty and instability. People in East Africa are mainly prone to the unstable jobs and livelihood because of several recent events in the region. Since there are many High-Net-Value individuals, there is a great disparity of wealth in the region. It is one of the fastest-growing continents in the world, with Ethiopia, Tanzania and Kenya being among the most populated countries in the continent. For so many reasons, including these, people in East Africa have started to investigate second citizenship and inquire about.
There are greater reasons for East Africans to investigate second citizenship. Some of them are enlisted here.
- Global Mobility: Dual citizenship can assist in moving from one country to another. For East Africans, it is more important because they don’t have many countries to move around compared to other nations. With Dual citizenship, they can unlock a wide range of countries to move to and practice trade or travelling.
- Smart Future Planning: Having a second nationality can help you have a home in times of instability. Economic and political upheaval is a major concern in east Africa. Countries like Zimbabwe has witnessed a lot of internal political struggle. Holding second citizenship can help you in difficult times by offering various options and better opportunities.
- Widening Asset Formation: Holding second citizenship can help you trade easily and visa-free without the need of paying extra tax for being a foreigner. You can widen their approach in business and have multiple investment options. This will lead to more asset formation and will also help in protecting one asset in one nation when things are going wrong in the other nation.
- Improved Lifestyle: East Africans face many social problems. Although it’s developing, the rate is slow as compared to the demand. Healthcare is one of the most challenged sectors. East Africa had a tough time dealing with the COVID pandemic. Having a second citizenship can solve these problems and can open doors to better education, healthcare and thus, an improved lifestyle.
- Now is the time: Due to the global economic crises created by the pandemic, many countries that offer citizenship by investment options have simplified their procedures and have even provided some limited time offers and extra benefits. This makes the process cost-effective and reachable.
- Action for Need: The living conditions of the people of East Africa and future generations needs a better lifestyle with more options and opportunities. Citizenship by investment can be the best idea for them to step into a world where they can have more opportunities and a good lifestyle and care. It can be the ultimate Plan B for East Africans. They can have a life of prosperity, and can secure themselves and their assets in the worst conditions.
Citizenship by investing can be the best way, East Africans should consider. If you are looking to learn more about Citizenship by Investment, contact Passport Legacy for a confidential consultation and get started on the process at the earliest.